Monday 3 June 2013

What I'll Be Reading In June

Hello everyone,

It's the start of a new month! We're halfway through the year already - can you believe it? It's been almost a month since I started this blog. Crazy, right?

Well, today I was out shopping and spotted Dan Brown's new book, Inferno, on sale for a pretty good price for a hardcover, and I had to pick it up! I read the first book in his Robert Langdon series, Angels and Demons, probably more than four or five years ago, but I also saw the movie and I remember pretty well what happens, so I won't be rereading it. But, before I get into Inferno, I decided to finally get around to reading The Da Vinci Code!

I've seen the movie two or three times, but never was able to read it. Then, a few months ago, I found a copy of The Da Vinci Code at a local used bookstore and had to pick it up, but I never got around to reading it. Now, I've finally started it! I'm about 100 pages in, and I'm liking it so far! It's making me remember why I liked Dan Brown so much when I was reading Angels & Demons...

Once I'm finished reading The Da Vinci Code, I'm going to try to get my hands on a copy of The Lost Symbol (also by Dan Brown) and read that. However, I don't know if I'm going to be able to. If not, I'll just jump right in to reading Inferno. I really don't feel that his books need to be read in order, so I don't mind skipping The Lost Symbol.

If everything works out, hopefully I'll have reviews for The Da Vinci Code and Inferno up sometime this month, so you all can look forward to that! I'm not sure what I'll be reading after I finish those. I have all my exams this month, so I'm not sure how much reading I'll actually get done. We'll see what happens.

What are you all reading this month? Did you read any really amazing books in May? Let me know down in the comments!:)

Goodbye for now,
Emily Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment