Saturday 11 May 2013

Just A Little Introduction...

Hello everyone, and welcome to my blog, Beloved Books.

My name is Emily Noel, and this will be my first time keeping a blog. As you've probably already guessed, it will be a book blog. I've always loved reading and was recently inspired to make a blog. Most of my posts on here will be book reviews, updates on what I'm reading, and other book related things. I can't guarantee how often I will update, but I am trying to aim for once a week. I read quite a lot, however real life often gets in the way and sometimes I can't read as much as I like. I will try to keep this updated at least with what I'm reading, and will have reviews up of the books I read as fast as I can. Or if any of you are interested, you can keep up to date with what I'm reading on my Goodreads acount at http://www.goodreads.com/belovedbooks11 .

Currently I'm making my way slowly through A Storm Of Swords by George R. R. Martin. Just so you know a little bit about what I like to read, I read a lot of fantasy and young adult fiction. I'm also trying to read more classics. I love Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, the Divergent trilogy, anything by Cassandra Clare, To Kill A Mockingbird, The Hunger Games trilogy, The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson, and a lot more. I'll probably do reviews talking about my favourites and why I love them soon. Anyways, thanks for reading, feel free to leave comments, and hopefully we'll be seeing one another again soon.

Goodbye for now,
Emily Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment