Monday 20 May 2013

Bout of Books Read-A-Thon Roundup

Hello everyone,

It seems we've finally reached the end of this read-a-thon! It was my first read-a-thon, and I enjoyed it immensely! I managed to successfully complete all of the goals I set for myself, and then some! This week, I've finished A Storm Of Swords, The Catcher In The Rye, and Anna And The French Kiss. I also read up to page 120 of The Help. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to get much reading done yesterday, which was disappointing, but I read a lot more during the week than I expected, so I'm happy with what I've accomplished.

All of this brings my total count to : 1170 pages read this week!

All in all, I've had a very successful and enjoyable reading week. For those of you who participated as well, how did you do on your goals? Did you enjoy yourself? For those of you who didn't participate this time, are you going to next time? (I know I'm going to!) Or are you just looking forward to all the book reviews everyone is surely going to be posting in a few days? Let me know!:)

Goodbye for now,
Emily Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment