Thursday 16 May 2013

Bout Of Books : Day 4

Hello everyone,

It's the fourth day of the Bout Of Books Readathon, and my current pages read so far is 578! Is everyone making good progress on their goals? I'm pleased with what I have accomplished! My sincerest apologies for not keeping daily updates of my progress, though. Real life has kept me very busy, and it was difficult enough making sure I got up the reviews I promised. Most of them I wrote very late at night, as real life has been surprisingly busy this week. However, I will have quite a bit more time to read tomorrow, and through the weekend.

As you've all probably guessed since I posted the review, I finally finished A Storm Of Swords by George R. R. Martin Tuesday night. I loved it and I'm really glad I completed it! Who knows how long it would have taken me, if not for this readathon? Wednesday night, I began reading The Catcher In The Rye by J.D. Salinger, and I'm currently on page 120. I'm not sure what to think of it yet. I can't say I like it, but I can't quite say I horribly dislike it either. I'll have to wait until I finish it to decide, which will hopefully be tomorrow night. I'll have a review up on it probably some time this weekend, if I do manage to finish it tomorrow. A review of The Great Gatsby (which I finished last week) will also be posted once I get around to writing it, though I make no promises on when that will be.

Once I'm finished The Catcher In The Rye, I'll move on to Anna And The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, which I am quite excited to read. Now, I'm off to get some more reading done before bed. Happy reading everyone!

Goodbye for now,
Emily Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment